March 8, 2020 - School Safety Protocols Info Meeting Re Coronavirus
March 8th, 2020
Dear Students, Parents, Guardians, and Community Members:
In light of recent events concerning the COVID 19 coronavirus, several of you have expressed your concern for the safety and well-being of your children at school. We want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our students and staff are our top priorities. If those were in question, we would not be holding classes until we believed otherwise.
If you have questions or want more information, I would like to invite you to an informational meeting about our school safety protocols. We will be meeting in the Monahan Academic Commons of the Elliot Memorial Library on Wednesday evening, March 11th, at 6:00 p.m. Please feel free to join us.
Head of School
Posted in the category Front Page.
Add a Comment
- 03/23/20Virtual Athletic Training Information
- 03/17/20Update Regarding Transition to Online Learning
- 03/15/20Announcement of School Closure Re COVID-19
- 03/14/20VPA Announcement on the 2020 Spring Sports Season
- 03/12/20Announcement of Precautionary Dormitory Closure
- 03/10/20Online Learning Exercise March 12 & March 13, 2020
- 03/8/20March 8, 2020 - School Safety Protocols Info Meeting Re Coronavirus