Announcement of School Closure Re COVID-19
March 15th, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Governor Phil Scott has announced a Continuity of Education Plan for the orderly dismissal of all schools, and cancellation of all school-related activities, no later than Wednesday, March 18. It is anticipated that schools will be closed through April 6. Lyndon Institute will be closed to students beginning, Monday, March 16. We will still serve breakfast and lunch to students who are able to come to school for the meal. We are in the process of working out a plan to distribute the meals out in the communities recognizing that transportation is an issue for many students. All students should plan to work online until further notice. Stay safe and healthy.
Posted in the category Front Page.
Add a Comment
- 03/23/20Virtual Athletic Training Information
- 03/17/20Update Regarding Transition to Online Learning
- 03/15/20Announcement of School Closure Re COVID-19
- 03/14/20VPA Announcement on the 2020 Spring Sports Season
- 03/12/20Announcement of Precautionary Dormitory Closure
- 03/10/20Online Learning Exercise March 12 & March 13, 2020
- 03/8/20March 8, 2020 - School Safety Protocols Info Meeting Re Coronavirus