Start Date: Monday, Nov 6, 2017
Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - classroom and lab - clinicals will require some Saturdays (4 to 8 hours)
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Vail Barn Room 501 (bottom floor)
Length of program: 104 hours = 64 classroom hours + 36 clinical hours + 4 hours review
- Tuition = $1,150.00 (paid to Lyndon Institute)
- Book = $50.00 (paid to Lyndon Institute)
- Application and Testing Fee = $20 (paid to the State of Vermont)
- Testing Fees = $130.00 (paid to ARC - no personal checks please)
Attire and Necessary Accessories:
- Wristwatch with second hand
- background check (required by the clinical establishment)
- TABE assessment testing at Northeast Kingdom Learning Services (NEKLS 748-5624)
- Physical, Hepatitis B vaccination series, and negative TB test
*See LNA Registration Procedure in the LNA Registration Packet
for all deadlines
Description: The class is an entry-level paraprofessional position in the healthcare field, preparing students to care for the sick and elderly under the direction of a nurse. Upon successful completion of the 104 hour course, students will take the state registry exam. The course includes classroom, lab, and clinical training.
Please click here
for additional information about the Lyndon Institute LNA program.