I hope you find this webpage useful for learning about movement integration.
On this webpage you will find:
1. The Benefits of Movement Integration and Science Behind Movement & Learning
2. Obstacles of Movement Integration, How to Overcome the Obstacles,
Tips for Advocating for Movement Integration and History of Movement in Education
3. Step 1 - Various Ways to Determine & Teach to Different Learning Styles
4. Step 2 - Activities & Lessons for Movement Integration & Kinesthetic Learning
5. Step 3 - Assessment Methods for Movement Activities/Lessons
6. Resources (books, magazines, videos, music, etc.) for Movement in Learning
7. Why I created this webpage...
If you don't understand something or can't find what you need or are looking for on this page/in these resources, please send me an email
or give me a call, and I will be sure to get back to you.
Happy movement integration!
LI Dance Teacher & VT State Dance Festival Coordinator