Dear alumni, parents and friends,
Welcome to Lyndon Institute’s giving pages. Please take a few moments to click around. Here, you will find:
- Information on what LI’s Independence Fund is
- How your gifts are used
- Contribute online directly to The Independence Fund or arrange to make a donation
- Educate yourself about ways to give to LI
- View upcoming alumni and parent events on our Alumni pages .
- Volunteer Opportunities are always available, check the Alumni pages for more information .
- Update your contact information by emailing the Alumni Office.
By making a gift to LI, you are making a tremendous difference to lives of our students. It is through the generosity of donors we are able to offer special programs, fund international travel for needy students, provide new uniforms for our athletics programs, or fund advanced studies for our faculty and so much more!
By giving to YOUR school you can feel confident knowing that you have made a difference and you have helped to strengthen the educational experience of students for years to come.
The continued financial support of our alumni and friends is essential to attracting and retaining the best students and faculty; to sustaining a school in which we can all take pride; and to fulfilling the school’s strategic vision for the future.
Please explore these Support pages to learn about how to contribute and the impact your gift will have, be it time, talent, or dollars. I am happy to provide further assistance, and look forward to working with you in helping realize LI’s future. Thank you for your continued support
Melissa A. (Boulay) Hall, ‘92
Director of Development