Lyndon Institute Student Submits Winning Design
January 7th, 2020
The State and Local officer team of the Vermont Future Business Leaders of America have selected the 2019-2020 Vermont Logo. Kya Sigouin, a senior at Lyndon Institute designed the winning logo. The Lunenburg Vermont native plans to attend college for graphic design following her June 2020 graduation from Lyndon Institute.
“Kya’s design was overwhelmingly voted for by the local and state officer team. I am impressed with her work and look forward to seeing more of Kya’s art in the upcoming months,“ said Sarah Emery, Executive Director of the Vermont FBLA organization.
Miss Sigouin shared her inspiration for the design, saying, “Everything that makes Vermont what it is really inspired me, the fact that it thrives off of things such as farming and maple syrup.”. Miss Sigouin has been studying graphic design at Lyndon Institute for the past two years, under the direction of Bridget Atkins. “I’d like to credit my success with my teacher Mrs. Atkins and my Nana both for always pushing me to do my best!” stated Miss Sigouin.
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA-PBL) is the largest and oldest business student organization in the world. A quarter of a million high school and middle school students, college and university students, faculty, educators, administrators, and business professionals have chosen to be members of the premier business education association preparing students for careers in business.
Posted in the category Front Page.
Add a Comment
- 03/23/20Virtual Athletic Training Information
- 03/17/20Update Regarding Transition to Online Learning
- 03/15/20Announcement of School Closure Re COVID-19
- 03/14/20VPA Announcement on the 2020 Spring Sports Season
- 03/12/20Announcement of Precautionary Dormitory Closure
- 03/10/20Online Learning Exercise March 12 & March 13, 2020
- 03/8/20March 8, 2020 - School Safety Protocols Info Meeting Re Coronavirus